[pmwiki-users] Announcement: KatSkin 0.0101 skin

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Sat Jul 1 01:36:00 CDT 2006

Okay, folks, I've now uploaded my skin to
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/KatSkin

It's a CSS-based skin (no tables) with an optional MenuBar, and a CMS
mode which can be turned on or off by setting a config variable (no need to
edit the template!)  Multiple colour schemes (and probably more to come)
and a few layout variations.

Note that I haven't been able to do much testing of it with IE, so I
would really appreciate bug reports about that.  (Posting to the list
will probably get my attention quicker)

Kathryn Andersen