[pmwiki-users] Thanks so much!

Jan Peters mail at jan-peters.net
Wed Jul 5 19:24:37 CDT 2006

I just wanted to thank all the pmwiki developers so much for this great
piece of software. We have based both our lab homepage

http://www-clmc.usc.edu

and my personal homepage

http://www.jan-peters.net/

on it. For my personal homepage, I also migrated from pmwiki 1.0 and
must
say that the new (:macros:) are a delight. The ease of use and the ease
of integration of our standard tools such as the publication data base
was great. One would hope for iCal support, though.

Best wishes & thanks so much,
Jan Peters

Jan Peters, Graduate Research Assistant, Dipl.Inf., Dipl.Ing., M.Sc.
(CS,ME)
University of Southern California (USC)
Computational Learning and Motor Control Laboratories (CLMC)
3461 Watt Way, Los Angeles, CA 90089
Phone: +1-213-740-6717, Fax: +1-213-740-1510
email: jrpeters at usc.edu, web: www.jan-peters.net