[pmwiki-users] Announcement: KatSkin 0.02 skin

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Sun Jul 9 21:55:21 CDT 2006

I've put a new version of my skin up on
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/KatSkin

I've tried to make things work better with IE (note that IE users will
only get PageActions on the bottom and not the top, since I couldn't
get them to work on the top for IE).  Please let me know if you still
have trouble with IE, and give details.

I also added the $KatSkinLogoUrl config variable, for people using their
wiki on mixed (wiki/nonwiki) sites where they want the logo link to
point somewhere other than the wiki itself.

If you can't wait until PM updates the pwmwiki.org site, you can take a
quick look at http://www.katspace.org/Computers/ (though you can't log
in).

Kathryn Andersen