[pmwiki-users] Author setting in two different ways

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 15:55:01 CDT 2006

OK, I know that my post (below) of 1 July was ridiculously long and
detailed.  I just can't seem to help myself - somebody stop me before
I over-explain again!  So now I'll try to boil the question down, and
if I leave anything important out, it is (should be) right below for
reference.

if a user reaches the Site.AuthForm via ?action=login, and enters a
good password (one that's globally set via local/config.php OR set on
the originating group/page via ?action=attr), then I'd want the form
to apply ?action=browse, even if the username isn't recognized
(instead of just displaying the Site.AuthForm page again, with the
'not recognized' message).  Is that possible?

Sorry, thanks, sorry,

Tegan