[pmwiki-users] printing

JB jbit at ev1.net
Sun Jul 16 22:36:52 CDT 2006

I have a simple wiki setup at url:

http://wiki.bybent.com/guitarstuff/guitarstuff.php?n=America.VenturaHighway

So when I click the "print" hypertext link in the
upper right corner it would go to a print page without
the menu on the left.  It had headers and footers though,
so I modified the print.tmpl so they are gone now.

What I want is to have the rest of the page display
EXACTLY like it does in normal mode, but I find
there are variations - like the font changed or other
discrepancies.	I tried connecting the same css files
and that made small improvements, but things are not
the same as they are on a normal web page.

Is there a way to make the page look the same for printing
and just get rid of the menu on the left?