[pmwiki-users] Amending ctime from Within PmWiki

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Mon Jul 17 03:57:18 CDT 2006

I am creating pages in the format yyymmdd. I would like to be able to
set the page's ctime to correspond to the page name, as I may not always
create the page on the same day as yyyymmdd.

Is there a way from within PmWiki to amend the ctime of a page? I am
using newpagebox plus to create the page, so I guess a I need to create
a function within it to update the ctime to the reflect the date
specified by the page name. Any ideas or pointers appreciated.

Ian.