[pmwiki-users] using WikiStyles with Included pages

mike moller mike.moller at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 21:01:58 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I would like to use the functionality %lfloat and %rfloat WikiStyles, that
are documented for use with images, and apply them to the placement of
included pages so that I can align the included material and flow text
around it.

The specific application involves includeable pages that will be used in
several different situations. Each contains a table (built and maintained
with the PmWiki table directive markups) that has a well defined external
border and within contains a genalogical ancestry display. For all practical
purposes I would like to have these tables to behave as though they are
images.

a) is there a way of doing this? or
b) is this a fundamentally daft thing to try to implement in a PmWiki? or
c) has someone already done it? or
d) can anyone point me in a direction that may take me towards my objective?

Thanks in advance for all contributions

--
Mike Moller
Lallybroch Alpacas