[pmwiki-users] How does one display PDFs in PMWiki

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Wed Jul 19 21:47:00 CDT 2006

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 09:15:12PM -0500, Gordon, Andrew wrote:
> How does one display a PDF in a wiki page.

> I basically want to say something like
>             Read this pdf file here   foo.pdf

Well, do you want to *display* the PDF or *link* to the PDF?
The former is much more difficult than the latter.

If you want to link to a PDF file, then just link to it:
[[Path:/path/of/pdf_file/foo.pdf]]
[[http://www.example.com/files/foo.pdf]]

Or, if it's an attached file (you uploaded it into the wiki) then you
would go

Attach:foo.pdf

If you want to embed the PDF file into the wiki page, I cannot help you.

Kathryn Andersen