[pmwiki-users] UserAuth and login problems

Andy Clark andy at urbandevcorp.com
Thu Jul 20 05:50:57 CDT 2006

Yeah I had a look at the Fast Membership option but would like a way of being
able to capture my members email address. And was quite stumped when it came
to implementing the solution on Fast members page.

I had an idea of combining elements from the two scripts UserAuth-register and
UserAuth-NewUser.

I have no objections to going down the Fast Member path just need some
guidance.

Cheers
Andy