[pmwiki-users] UserAuth and login problems

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Jul 20 11:20:38 CDT 2006

Hi all (esp Andy)!

I went through and did a rewrite of the FASTMembership recipe and
added some specific suggestions on how to get new member emails and
any other information you want down near the bottom (newuser.php
section).  Let me know if you have any questions.

Also to all, I'm wondering how to upgrade a recipe in the cookbook.
That is, I wanted to replace my old recipe with the improved one Ben
did, but keep the name membership.php.  What I did was just change the
link to membership-1.1.php and told them to download it and change the
name.  Can one modify an uploaded recipe?

Lastly, there are still a few important development goals for this
recipe.  Anyone interested in helping are more than welcome.

Cheers,
Caveman