[pmwiki-users] EasyGallery improvements - photo name

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Thu Jul 20 16:55:41 CDT 2006

Carlos <carlos.ab <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Em Quarta 19 Julho 2006 22:03, Pico escreveu:
> > Martin Fick wrote:
> > > More thought on Easy Gallery improvements:

[snip]
> I not sure if it helps but maybe css would be helpfull to give an answer to
> some of the itens above. I have found a tutorial that shows how to use css to
> make a photo gallery where the rows are filled depending on the layout -
> fixed or liquid. Also css has some tricks to change caps.
>
> Maybe it can help, so here it is.
>
> http://css.maxdesign.com.au/floatutorial/tutorial0405.htm

Thanks.  I hadn't given up on tables yet, but I was anticipating that without
tables, we might get floating images to wrap in a way that wasn't terrible.
Your linked tutorial seems like its just wrapping each thumbnail in its own div
with the div properties set by css and, thus, it looks to me like we could do
everything we need with a core distribution with wikistyles and divs.

Pico