[pmwiki-users] Impending Mini-Summer of Code for Ben Wilson

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 23:11:11 CDT 2006

Hey, all.

Tomorrow is my last exam for the Summer Term. Then, I have a paper due
on Friday (the original meaning of the Treason Clause, and what that
means today). After that, I have about a month off. This means I plan
on another bout of coding. I know there are outstanding issues on a
couple of my recipes (e.g. Google Map API and Pywe). So, if y'all
don't mind feeding me the breaks (either on the discussion pages for
those recipes, or email me) I can slot my time.

Don't tell my wife. She thinks I'm taking it easy in August.

--
Ben Wilson
"All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man." HDT