[pmwiki-users] identify current authorization level

Henrik Bechmann henrik at bechmannsoftware.com
Wed Jul 26 09:27:48 CDT 2006

Thanks Patrick,

Unfortunately this seems to have the side effect on my system of
rendering the login screen unsuccessful for all attempts (entering a
legitimate password just returns to the password screen -- when I remove
the two lines of code you gave me, all is normal again). Is there
another way?

Thanks,

- Henrik

Henrik Bechmann