[pmwiki-users] :: notifylist :: how to setup step-by-step help needed ::

Merilene peazritr at comcast.net
Wed Jul 26 20:55:01 CDT 2006

hey, i'm a newbie in desparate need of help. i swear i have read everything i
can & still i'm stumped. therefore, here is a second post regarding my original
request (posted on july 23) with the subject *:: notifylist :: how to setup
step-by-step help needed ::*

anybody wanting to help, please note the *step-by-step* in the request.

all i want to know is:

** how to create the notifylist itself (step-by-step)
** setup a registration page to add to notifylist (step-by-step)
** configure notifylist.php to send out to list all recent changes every week
(step-by-step)

thank you, ralph zeller for your 07.23.2006 advice re my original post:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/29555/focus=29555

"Merilene,

I suggest modifying and using the "mailform" cookbook recipe, and using
"mailman" (a separate mailing-list application).  It has adequate
security; it works for me at http://district5110.org

Ralph"

~merilene