[pmwiki-users] DLToggle

Bellave Jayaram bellavejayaram at cox.net
Thu Jun 1 01:01:41 CDT 2006

I am trying to get the FAQToggleList
(http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FAQToggleList) recipe to work on a Linux
box and have followed all the instructions.

I am getting a Javascript error message:

Error: TJK_ToggleDL is not defined
Source File: http://localhost/Test/Dltoggle               Line: 229

This is what is on my page:

(:input submit id=DLToggleOn value='Open All' class=inputbutton:)
(:input submit id=DLToggleOff value='Close All' class=inputbutton:)
(:dltoggle:)
: CMS : Content management system
: Wiki : This is a collaborative web content management system
: PmWiki : A lightweight and popular implementation of a Wiki
(:dltoggleend:)

Is there any problem with dltoggle.php or related files or in my markup
usage?

Could someone please clue me in on how I can fix this?

Thanks,
Jayaram