[pmwiki-users] Password / Access summary

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Thu Jun 1 14:09:24 CDT 2006

Christophe David wrote:
>     There's not presently a way to do it, but how about something like
>     http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/PasswdList as a starting point?
>
>     Pm
>

> I would buy it !  ;-)
>
> There was a long awaited (:pagelist:) option to do something similar
> (old PITS), but this would be OK if easier to implement.

This will do nicely for me. It shows which pages don't use the default
settings, and who has access to each page / group.

I assume blank means not assigned and **** means access was given via a
password; is there a way to tell which password it is? (I'm guessing not.)

I also assume this includes authorizations assigned both on attribute
pages and in the config files.

Would it also be possible to list the authorization by user? I can
imagine "We just fired Bob. Now, what did he have access to?"

Definitely worth turning into an actual recipe!

Sandy