[pmwiki-users] Edit preview and page view can render Profiles link differently

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Fri Jun 2 10:29:19 CDT 2006

At 2006-06-02  10:04 AM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>I don't know if Cookbook.AuthUser has any information in it
>that isn't already covered by PmWiki.AuthUser.  It would be
>helpful if someone could do a quick check.

I did a quick check and there are a few small items that could be
moved to PmWiki.AuthUser - or perhaps they should stay on the
cookbook page and it could become more of a hints and tips page.

I rewrote the note at the top to let readers know about PmWiki.AuthUser.

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/