[pmwiki-users] tighten up some settings?

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 14:07:49 CDT 2006

Among the neatnesses that PM has perpetrated during this prodigious
fit of tidying, is moving the instructions for always excluding
wiki-related pages from searches (via default searchpattern settings)
to the FAQ section of the page
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists.  This reminded me to
update that information with some additional pieces that I've been
using on my relatively cms-like wikis.

Only thing is that I'm pretty sure there's a 'tighter' way to do it
than what I've done - I had to use three lines to exclude Side, Left
and Right (Bar|Menu|Note), when I suspect someone who actually knows
what the rules are could do it in one line.  Anyone?

(and while there, see if there's anything else I did that doesn't seem right?)

Thanks!