[pmwiki-users] pmwiki 2.1.6 and "footnotes"

Tolosano tolo.linux at tolosano.info
Sat Jun 3 08:39:10 CDT 2006

Hello,

I'm using PmWiki 2.1.6 (complete installation), and I wish use the
"footnotes" cookbook.

If I include that cookbook, I've got an error  with other cookbooks !

*"Fatal error*: Only variables can be passed by reference in
*[..]/pmwiki/cookbook/postitnotes.php* on line *175"* (note : this line
define HTMLHeaderFmt).

If I disable "postitnotes", "Pagetoc" reveals an other fatal error,
disabling this one, problem appears in scripts/guiedit.php...

So my question will be how to correctly add this cookbook, or is there
any else method to create foot notes on my pmwiki ?

Thanks,

Tolosano