[pmwiki-users] New recipe, PmFeed 0.01

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Mon Jun 5 11:58:44 CDT 2006

I created yet another RSS feed displayer called PmFeed.  It uses lastRSS
and embeds it (so you don't have to download separately).  I needed
a good feed displayer, and the other recipes didn't work out well
for me... so I figured I might as well share what I came up with.

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PmFeed

I also noticed that my pre-formatted blocks in the Cookbook
group at pmwiki.org no longer use a monspace font.  If I remove
the css (via Ffox), the mono spaced returns.  I'm guessing that
somebody turned off the use of a monospaced font inside of
pmwiki.org or at least the Cookbook group... I miss it...
can it return?