[pmwiki-users] encrypted $AuthLDAPBindPassword

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Jun 5 12:19:57 CDT 2006

Hi,

in config.php it is possible to use encrypted passwords like
$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = '$1$hMMhCdfT$mZSCh.BJOidMRn4SOUUSi1';

I've got a farmconfig.php for using PmWiki as single field / Wiki on
several virtual servers on our university and due to Apache rights all
users who can set up a field must have read rights to farmconfig.php.
Now I'd like to use LDAP authentification and I've got to write
$AuthLDAPBindPassword as clear text in famconfig.php, thats no goot
idea. ;-) Is it possible to use somthing like

$AuthLDAPBindPassword = '$1$hMMhCdfT$mZSCh.BJOidMRn4SOUUSi1'; and
$AuthLDAPBindPassword = crypt('clear text');

Clemens