[pmwiki-users] navigate to nonexistent page?

Andy Kaplan-Myrth andy1 at kaplan-myrth.ca
Wed Jun 7 13:37:01 CDT 2006

I seem to have lost the functionality whereby PmWiki forwards requests
for nonexistent pages to either the action=edit page or a page saying
that no page exists by that name. Instead of forwarding me to a wiki
page, it just returns a 404.

Is that forwarding feature an option that I can turn on somewhere? Where
is it governed? Did it change with version 2.1?

I think this used to work, but I've made several changes over the last
few days including installing modrewrite.dll for IIS, but I've tested
this after taking out all my cookbooks and disabling modrewrite (and
manually typing in the right urls, of course).

Any help much appreciated,

Andy

--
Andy Kaplan-Myrth <andy1 at kaplan-myrth.ca>