[pmwiki-users] PmCalendar 1.0rc8

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Sat Jun 10 03:37:49 CDT 2006

On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 11:16:25PM -0500, Chris Cox wrote:
> Kathryn Andersen wrote:
> > I tried this out, with your ACAL stuff for Anniversary calendars, and
> > I'm getting lots of error messages, because of places in the code which
> > are expecting the $year to be a number, where instead it is 'ACAL'.
> > It may have something to do with the fact that I'm using PHP5, which
> > could well be more fussy about such things.
>
> Hmmm... I use php5 as my test platform.  I didn't see anything.
> Can you give any more specifics??

Okay -- I may have simply misunderstood how one is supposed to use the
ACAL feature.  This is what I've done:

a) create a new group, Annual
b) create Annual/GroupFooter with the following content:

        (:pmcal year=ACAL:)

c) Save and display, say, Annual/Annual and I get error messages such as the following:

        Warning: mktime() expects parameter 6 to be long, string given
in /home/kat/kat_web/pmwiki/cookbook/pmcal.php on line 635

With the same error message filling up the screen giving itself to be
"on line" for lines 635, 646, 653, 664, 667 (those last two repeated
about half-a-dozen times) 702 and 703.  And then:

        Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at ...pmcal.php:635) in ...pmwiki on line 870

So... am I doing something wrong?  If so, please tell me how to do it
right.

Kathryn Andersen