[pmwiki-users] Dropdown boxes http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00567

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 05:55:24 CDT 2006

RE: Dropdown boxes, http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00567

I gather that PM is serious about implementing this - either in the
core or as a recipe.  PM, is this likely to happen any time soon?  If
not, has anyone else got something like this working?

I have an html dropdown on a page that has html enabled, and I have
the javascript necessary to make it work, added to the template.  But
to add an item to the dropdown, an author has to edit html (and of
course to put the form on another page, the admin has to enable html
on another page).

It would be awfully sweet if I could at least give the users the
ability to control the list-items on the drop-down via a list on a
wikipage - is there a way to do that now, with the existing PmWiki or
an existing recipe, combined with the html on the page?

Thanks!