[pmwiki-users] Show result from an outside script

Olivier Tourchon treivilo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 00:32:36 CDT 2006

Good morning,

Maybe the answer is in the FAQ or somewhere else, but I could not find it
clearly.

This is what I want to do :

I have a collection of scripts I use to generate information (list of hosts
on a subnet, administration tasks, ...).

I would like to include those scripts in my pmwiki.

My question is pretty simple actually, how can I call those scripts from
pmwiki, let them run then return their execution result to pmwiki, to show
it the pmwiki style ?

What wrapper can I use ? I mean when I call a page, let's say
"ShowMeWhoIsOnLine", I would like it to call a script named
ShowMeWhoIsOnLine.php.

Next, what variables should I feed to have its content shown in pmwiki ?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Olivier