[pmwiki-users] Problem wih Include Directives

Philippe Philippe at krait.net
Tue Jun 13 02:51:28 CDT 2006

Hello,

I have a problem with the include directive, including when it is used in a PageList template: When including a page, the variable $Name is the one of the page doing the include instead of the page being included. This causes me a problem when trying to include pages in which the $Name variable is used to refer to the included page itself.

I am not sure that I am entirely clear here, but basically I am happy with the current behaviour in some cases, for examlpe when I want to include some sort of template in my pages, that uses the "including" name, but in some cases, I really would like to include pages as if they had been generated on their own, not using the top-level variables.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Philippe