[pmwiki-users] correct path of Site.PageListTemplate

Daniel Hofer daho at borntofly.ch
Wed Jun 14 02:54:51 CDT 2006

Hello again;-)

I'm a little bit confused now...
I have a wiki farm.
Only the home wiki contains the wikilib.d directory
The fields only contain a wiki.d directory

is this correct?
Is the wikilib.d directory nessecary in the home field?

I ask it because I'm confused about the Site.PageListTemplate in wikilib.d

Or, should I let it be as it is an create a new Site.LocalTemplates in
the wiki.d directory of each field for my own templates?
(yes sure, because the wikilib.d dir will be overwritten after a next
update)

mhm...I assume it's too early in the morning for me now;-)

Thanks a lot

Daniel