[pmwiki-users] Permissions for "approve sites"

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 10:51:56 CDT 2006

Somewhere in the upgrade (2.0 - 2.1.11) or the setting of passwords (user &
admin) all the URLs in my wiki were returned to a pre-approved status,
requiring "approve sites." The edit password (uses the "user" password) will
not perrmit approving the sites. Is there a setting for this function?

The admin password will allow one to approve sites but I don't want to give
that out. Also don't want to have to personally go through a couple of
hundred pages to make sure all sites are approved and live.

Alternatively, is there a way to approve all sites on the wiki one time?
(THough that is a bit dangerous I admit)

Thanks in advance.

Don Osborn