[pmwiki-users] Save As Draft (was Re: Preventing vandalism)

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Thu Jun 15 22:05:54 CDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 15, 2006 at 11:37:14AM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > 1. Dynamically relabel the buttons when their function changes, i.e.
> > when the document being edited ends with "-draft" change the labels to
> > reflect the fact that the "Save" will now publish the draft to the
> > original and that the Save As Draft will save this draft.
>
> Suggest labels, please?

Actually, would it work if, when the "Save As Draft" functionality was
enabled, that the button labels were always "Save" and "Publish"?
Save would save the draft version, and Publish would save the final
version, whether one was working on the -Draft page or on the non-draft
page.  Would that work?  I think it would prevent the existing
confusion, anyway.

Kathryn Andersen