[pmwiki-users] adding CC licence to a page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jun 19 09:07:56 CDT 2006

On Mon, Jun 19, 2006 at 10:01:52AM +0200, Hans Huijgen wrote:
> Works on 2.0.x and later. We (me and my collegues) are happy now
>
> Wikistyles cannot be standardized within $LicenseDefault ?

Not with $LicenseDefault, but you can certainly modify
the licenses.php file to include the wikistyles in front
of each type.

For example, to add %rfloat newwin% in front of each license,
change the lines that read

  'by' => '[[http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/ | http://creativecommons.org/images/public/somerights.gif"Creative Commons License"]]',

  'by' => '%rfloat newwin%[[http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/ | http://creativecommons.org/images/public/somerights.gif"Creative Commons License"]]',

and then (:license by:) will have the rfloat+newwin built-in.