[pmwiki-users] Passing variables from one page to another

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Jun 23 11:29:51 CDT 2006

Hi Dominique,

Thanks for the suggestion.  Can you explain a bit more how to do that?
 As there is already a name and password field in the form, with the
appropriate data, and it is already being posted, maybe all that's
necessary is the syntax for extracting the values from the posted
data, and assigning them to a page variable in a local config file for
the new page.

Or, to submit them as a hidden field, I could revise the form to
include a duplicate hidden field for the password, but would then need
to assign that field the proper value at some point in the field.  (I
can do the first part of this, not sure about the second).

Any help would be appreciated.  Actually, this would be really
useful--as next on my list I'd like to add an email address to their
membership info, to enable password reminders.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Caveman