[pmwiki-users] Summary on Notify email

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 14:01:28 CDT 2006

On 6/24/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 04:38:17PM -0400, Michael Slade wrote:
> > Thanks for the very prompt replies!
> >
> > But...
> >
> > It doesn't look like
> >
> > {\$ChangeSummary}
> >
> > is the correct variable for the Summary text that I put in the box before
> > doing a 'save' of a page edit!
> >
> > Nothing appears on the same line as 'Summary: '
>
> Try {\$LastModifiedSummary} instead of {\$ChangeSummary}.

Hmm.  I needed that, too, once I had the rest of the pieces in place.
Thanks!  Now what about {\$PostTime} - that, too is no longer showing
up.  Is that due to a change, or is it more likely I've messed up some
detail?

Here's how I have the line, now:
        $NotifyItemFmt = " * {\$FullName} . . . {\$PostTime} by
{\$Author}\n    Summary: {\$LastModifiedSummary}\n
{\$PageUrl}?action=diff";

(sorry, PM, for sending twice to you).