[pmwiki-users] How do I get a list of each page in the wiki?

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 15:49:57 CDT 2006

On 6/26/06, Gordon, Andrew <Andrew.Gordon at unisys.com> wrote:

> Newbie Question:
>
> How do I get a list of each page in the wiki?

You'll be using the pagelist/search function (two ways of using the
same code), see
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists and
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PagelistTemplateSamples

1) Search:  In the searchbox, put "list=all"

2) To display the result on a wiki page, use this directive on the page:
(:pagelist list=all:)

In either case you can also take advantage of one of the existing
format options, or develop your own.  With recent developments,
pagelist has become one of PmWiki's most exciting and powerful
features - have fun!