[pmwiki-users] AuthUser - I don't just get it

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jun 27 08:41:05 CDT 2006

On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 03:33:49PM +0200, Jan Erik Moström wrote:

> Yep, I'll play around tonight and see what happens. I'm going to make a clean
> install and see what happens, and if it still doesn't work I'll be installing it
> on Linux server to see if it makes a difference.

Oh!  Since you're running on windows, you might want to check the
value of session.save_path.  Set $EnableDiag=1; in local/config.php,
then load a page with ?action=phpinfo and scroll down to see the
setting of session.save_path.

If it's not set, then it probably needs to be -- just add a call like
the following to local/config.php:

    session_save_path("C:/tmp");