[pmwiki-users] admin password

kevin.parker at us.schneider-electric.com kevin.parker at us.schneider-electric.com
Wed Jun 28 15:10:49 CDT 2006

Hi,

I installed PHP 4.4.3 and PmWiki 2.1.11 on a machine running Windows XP
pro. I am using IIS for the web server. Everything seems ok but when I
edit the SideBar I do not get prompted for a password. I have set the
$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = crypt('onesecret');  in the config.php but
this made no difference. Can someone please help me understand "whatz up"?
Is it windows file permission problem or something else?

Thanks
KP