[pmwiki-users] Some trouble upgrading from v2.0

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jun 29 14:17:06 CDT 2006

On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 09:43:05PM -0400, Ryan R. Varick wrote:
> On 6/27/06, Ryan R. Varick <rvarick at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Earlier this week I upgraded to v2.1.  For the most part things went
> > smoothly.  However, I have run into a few problems:
> >
> > [1]  The local customization I was using to require *two* spaces
> > before triggering the preformatting doesn't seem to work anymore:
> >
> > DisableMarkup('^ ');
> > Markup('^  ', 'block', '/^  /', '<:pre,1>');
> >
> > I seem to recall there was some discussion about this earlier, but I
> > can't find it now.

I think the "leading whitespace nested lists" introduced in 2.1 may be
interfering here.  You can disable that feature with

    DisableMarkup('^ws');

and then the two space rule should work again.

> > [2]  PmWiki is adding inline styles to my pages and I can't seem to
> > make them all go away.  I believe this was all I needed earlier:
> >
> > $HTMLStylesFmt = '';

If you want to eliminate all inline styles from PmWiki (and any
loaded recipes), use

    $HTMLHeaderFmt['styles'] = '';