[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Re: ToDo Recipe

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 15:58:00 CDT 2006

The warning message probably reflects a space being inadvertantly
printed in the offending file. Look for ?> at the end of the file and
remove. That should remedy _that_ problem.

Check your configuration to ensure xtodo knows where the wiki.d
directory is. It sounds like it's looking in the wrong place to count
files, and as a consequence is always starting at 1.

 Ben