[pmwiki-users] CSS help

Susan pmwiki at onebit.ca
Wed Mar 1 09:51:26 CST 2006

Nope. That changes the distance between the bottom of the cream section
and the green bar. On this page, the menu is longer than the content, so
the margin of the menu div takes precedence.

(The sidebar changes length depending on user authorization and whim of
the site owner, so min-height for the main section won't work, either.)

Thanks for trying. Any other ideas?

Susan