[pmwiki-users] Sidebars, Headers and Footers

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Mar 2 04:46:25 CST 2006

Wrote this custom pagelist format to put a link to all my sidebars,
headers, and footers with the action=edit on.  Works great, and
thought would share with the rest of you.

[[#adminlist]]
(:if ! equal {=$Group} {<$Group}:)
:{=$Group}:
(:if:)
: :[[{=$FullName}?action=edit|{=$FullName}]]
[[#myadminlist]]

In page:  (:pagelist name=*.SideBar,*.GroupHeader,*.GroupFooter fmt=#adminlist:)

BTW, anyone know how to turn off the bold style on a link?  In my CSS
it's turned on by default which is what I want.  But there are a few
places here and there I want to disable it (Such as in this script).
Can't seem to figure out how to do it.  Thanks in advance.

Caveman