[pmwiki-users] UserAuth

Marco Ferretti marco.ferretti at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 10:46:54 CST 2006

Hi all.

I am a compleete newby on this tool, and I am trying to see if I cn use it for
my purposes.
I need to have users and groups, so, surfing around the cookbook, I found
UserAuth and I am trying to install it.
What I did was unzipping the file in /pmwiki/cookbook, added the line
require_once("cookbook/userauth.php"); in /pmwiki/local/config.php and
created the file Mail.LoginPage in /pmwiki/wiki.d/ that contains
(:loginform:).

When I reloaded the main page, thou, I didn't see the login page.

What am I doing wrong ??

you can see it @ http://fermasoft.homeunix.net/pmwiki/

TIA

Marco