[pmwiki-users] selfgroup class & $GroupHeaderFmt

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Mon Mar 6 14:46:12 CST 2006

hm, I intend to use it for the orizontal navigation (see:
http://pmwiki.netstreams.org  NetstreamsSkin, PmWiki). The idea is, that
as long a user browses in the pmwiki group the link on the horizontal
nav is highlightned and if he change to NetstreamsSkin group the
NetstreamsSkin link is hightlightnet . . ..