[pmwiki-users] want opinions on a new cookbook recipe format

Sebastian Siedentopf schlaefer at macnews.de
Mon Mar 6 16:19:06 CST 2006

Am 06.03.2006 um 23:01 schrieb Joachim Durchholz:

> Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:
>> I'm not sure that it's obvious that we mean version of the recipe,
>> someone could mistake it to mean "version of PmWiki".  This is
>> what "Version:" currently means in PITS.
>
> I don't think there's much room for confusion here. Saying "version"
> without further qualification will use context, so it should be clear
> that it's the recipe's version.

I agree. If we are consistent we should do:

Recipe-Summary:
Recipe-Version:
Recipe-Status:
Recipe-Prerequisites:
Recipe-Maintainer:
Recipe-Categories:
Recipe-Votes:

We can be very clear (with prefix on all points) or say it is obvious
what is meant (no prefix). But imho mixing both makes no sense
whatsoever.

Sebastian