[pmwiki-users] want opinions on a new cookbook recipe format

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Mar 7 08:37:04 CST 2006

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 10:08:11AM +0100, Dominique Faure wrote:
> On 3/6/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> > I'm thinking it would be a good idea to evolve the formatting of
> > cookbook recipes slightly, so that instead of the "Question / Answer"
> > preamble at the top of the page, we have a section that reads more like:
> > [...]
>
> Isn't it also the time to categorize consistently all the recipes and
> rebuild the Cookbook.Cookbook page as a series of inclusions?

Sure, I think this would be a good idea.  However, before doing
this we really ought to have the saved properties capability
available, so that instead of just

    * CleanUrls

we can have the descriptions taken from the page's Summary: line,
as in

    * CleanUrls : Get PmWiki to use "clean urls" (w/o pmwiki.php)