[pmwiki-users] want opinions on a new cookbook recipe format

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Mar 7 16:59:25 CST 2006

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 11:07:39PM +0100, Dominique Faure wrote:
> On 3/7/06, Hans <design at softflow.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > Every registered user of freshmeat may rate a project featured
> >

> Seems that http://freshmeat.net/projects/pmwiki/ need some help ;-)

Yeah, I haven't updated the freshmeat entries in a long time; I basically
stopped during the 2.0 development.

I found it to be a real pain to try to keep it up to date, because
they were quite strict about the contents of release notes/update messages
(i.e., what changed from one release to the next).

If there was a good way to automate my release script to send update
notices to freshmeat, that would be great.  But it's already a bit
of a delay for me to write up the ChangeLog and ReleaseNotes and
announcement messages for each release; having to write up yet another
set of notes that meets freshmeat's policies is a bit of a pain.