[pmwiki-users] EditGettingStarted (was: TextFormattingRules and BasicEditing)

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Mar 7 21:40:52 CST 2006

On Wednesday, 8 March 2006 3:09 PM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 02:57:13PM +1300, John Rankin wrote:
>> And here is a http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/MarkupMasterIndex-Draft
>> I have put lists as a sub-heading under paragraphs.
>>
>> This page still needs more work, but again, comments before
>> going further.
>
>In the Links section, perhaps Wiki page links should now go closer
>to the bottom since WikiWords are disabled by default?

Yes; done.

>Suggestion -- for tables, perhaps we should change the pagenames for
>table pages as:
>
>    SimpleTables -> Tables

(:title Tables:) added

>    AdvancedTables -> DirectiveTables (or TableDirectives)

(:title Table Directives:) added

>The forms section is missing (:input radio:), (:input checkbox:),
>(:input password:).

Done.

And discovered how easy it is to wipe out a draft by pressing Save
by mistake; and how fiddly to get it back... One click away from
remorse and regret. Perhaps if one is editing a draft, 'Save'
ought to say 'Save and Delete Draft' or something.

I have also shifted the terminology from Paragraph to Line, to
be consistent with GettingStarted.

--
JR