[pmwiki-users] Bold markup doesn't work in tables or blocks anymore

Daniel Friedmann list at linuxing.de
Wed Mar 8 14:02:48 CST 2006

Hello Jean

>> I noticed that several formats are no longer applied, e.g. bold markup
>> doesn't work in tables or blocks anymore.

I was very surprised when I opened Opera and browsed through my wiki.
All bold text was actually bold! This means that my Firefox (last 1.6
nightly of 24 February (before it was labeled Firefox 3alpha) with
various extensions) has some problems with either PmWiki or even more
general with some HTML tags.
Writing this it comes into my mind that some other websites have also
changed and their headings are no longer bold but look like normal text.
So I think I should go on to the Mozillazine forums and ask for help...

> I have noticed the same phenomenon and the only way to cure the strange
> behaviours I found is to insert a 'space' between adjacent markups such
> as in :
>
> before : [+'''{+Vor+} der Installation von SpamPal'''+]
> after : [+'''{+Vor+} der Installation von SpamPal''' +]
>
> I have directly modified the link which was provided.

Thanks for your help. The brackets are now gone and it looks like
expected, at least with Opera but still not in my Firefox. :-|

--
Regards
Daniel