[pmwiki-users] global variables

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Mar 9 10:37:59 CST 2006

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 05:28:21PM +0100, Marco Ferretti wrote:
> Is there a way to set a variable that exists only in a field and not in all
> the farm ?

I suspect this isn't answering your question, but variables that are
set in a field's local/config.php exist only for that field.

> What I would like to achieve is to have is something like $FarmD but for a
> field ( $FieldD ?? ) .

If you're wanting it to be able to access files on disk (which is what
$FarmD is used for), then $FieldD would always be '.' .  But again, I'm
not sure that this is the answer you're looking for.  :-)