[pmwiki-users] upload naming puzzle

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Sat Mar 11 03:37:46 CST 2006

Saturday, March 11, 2006, 1:19:12 AM, Patrick wrote:
> At the moment the upload routine wants the upload name
> to both begin and end with a letter or digit.

> I don't have a problem with allowing the name to end
> with an underscore, though, so I'll see about changing
> it for the next release.

Thank you very much. This will fix a minor matter and allows an easier
way to create new upload filenames with a pre-entered name part, like
pagename_filename.ext (pagename_ pre-entered). This format used used in the
Cookbook/PictureGallery  gallery.php script, and I am trying to make a
media gallery out of it.

Best,
~Hans