[pmwiki-users] Setting Skins for Individual Groups

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Mar 12 10:28:28 CST 2006

On Sun, Mar 12, 2006 at 11:03:18AM +0100, Dominique Faure wrote:
> On 3/11/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> >
> > We could see about adjusting the MarkupToHTML function to
> > reload the markup rules and rebuild the markup table if the
> > rules change in the middle of processing.  But I'm curious to
> > know if it's a problem at all -- could someone test it and
> > let me know?
> >

> Yeah, this could allow markup rules to generate new markup rule, and
> having context dependent markup would really improve specific block
> handling like in advanced tables for example: What does mean (:cell:)
> or (:cellnr:) out of a (:table:)...(:tableend:) ?

Both (:cell:) and (:cellnr:) start a table if we're not already
inside one.

Or, to put it a different way, the (:table:) markup doesn't actually
start a new <table> tag -- it just closes off any existing table
and sets the options for the next table (which is actually generated
by the next (:cell:) or (:cellnr:) directive).