[pmwiki-users] Some comments about (:logbook:) v 0.4

EuGeNe eugene at boardkulture.com
Mon Mar 13 15:55:08 CST 2006

Hi Daniel,

Sorry I should have made it more explicit.

In your local/config.php file (where you set $LogbookGroup etc.) Just type

$LogbookDays=array('Mo','Di','Mi','Do','Fr','Sa','So');
$LogbookMonths=array('Jan','Feb','Marz','Apr','Mai','Juni','Juli','Aug','Sept',
                         'Okt','Nov','Dez');

It will be taken into account with every new version of (:logbook:)
(forgive my German ... it is very limited).

Regarding the font size you can fix it in the table font-size property,
if you can't notice the result straight away it may be because your
browser has cached the logbook.css stylesheet.

Hope this help and that you'll get it working. Thanks again for your
interest.

I will work on making the code available for download instead of
copy/paste/save.

Best regards,

EuGeNe